- Slotted design drains away water and keeps your soap from sliding
- Compliments your chrome or brushed shower fixtures
- Side wall attachment creates a “floating” appearance
- Integrated wash cloth hanger and wash puff hanger
- 1/2″ gap behind shelf for easier cleaning (shelf is only 2.6″ wide)
- Mounts into standard 1/8″ grout lines
- Fits all 12″ prefab foam Shower Niche inserts including Schluter Kerdi SN and Wedi Niche
- Available in 2 finishes: Brushed and Polished Stainless Steel
- Solid 3mm stainless steel
RB3 Stainless Steel Shower Niche Shelf
- Slotted design drains away water and keeps your soap from slipping away
- Beautifully compliments your chrome or brushed shower fixtures
- Fits into any 12″ wide custom or prefab foam shower niche
- Available in brushed and polished stainless steel finishes
|Dimensions||12 × 2.6 × .12 in|
rb3 stainless steel shower niche shelf
Specs & Downloads
PLEASE NOTE: A signature will be required for all shower niche deliveries (not shelves).
Free US shipping within the Continental US (usually via UPS):
Typical transit time is 4-6 days after tracking number is received. Delivery times are not guaranteed.
Express Shipping via UPS 2nd Day Air
Rate: $20 USD (rb3 shower niche shelf only)
Canadian orders usually ship via DHL Express
Canada Rate: $10 USD (rb3 shower niche shelf only)
Please allow approximately 2 weeks for delivery after tracking number is received. Delivery times are not guaranteed.
Overseas International Orders ship to the EU, Britain, and Australia only, via USPS Priority or UPS Ground.
Flat Rate: $30 USD (rb3 shower niche shelf only)
Please allow 2 – 4 weeks for delivery after tracking number is received. Delivery times are not guaranteed.
Important Note for all International Orders (including Canada):
Customs clearing may cause additional delays AND ADDITIONAL CHARGES. Payment of these additional charges are entirely the purchaser’s responsibility.
Use the following links to help calculate customs & import charges for various jurisdictions. Charges may include import duties, VAT, etc.
Q: Can your shelf be installed in an existing tiled shower niche?
A: No. Our shelf is designed to rest on the top edge of the side wall tiles of your shower niche (in the grout line). This can only be accomplished if it is installed during the tile installation stage of your shower niche installation. See our rb3 Shower Niche Shelf Install Guide for more info.
Q: I read somewhere that you need to make sure that shower niche shelves slope outwards. How would I do this with the rb3 shelf?
A: The only reason most shower niche shelves need to be sloped, is to ensure that water drains off the front edge. Since our shelf is slotted, water drains away so you can install it level without worrying about the water pooling problems associated with ordinary shower niche shelf installations.
Q: Does your rb3 shelf come in any other finishes than Polished and brushed Stainless?
A: At the moment our shelves only come in these two finishes, but we are planning to introduce a few other finishes soon. You can join our mailing list if you’d like to stay up to date with all our new product announcements.
Q: Since the rb3 shelf is 2 1/2″ wide, and my niche is 3 1/2″, where do you recommend we install it? Is it better to place it at the back or near the front of the niche?
A: It’s totally up to you where you install it but we generally recommend that it be installed as close to the front of the niche as possible to maximize the storage area. The only extra advice we give is to avoid the shelf coming in contact with any metal tile edge trim because it may dull the shelf finish over time.