Both our N1014 and our N828 Stainless Steel Shower Niche include the following features:
- Bold & stylish completely watertight stainless steel unibody design.
- Integrated tile border flange – Accommodates most tile thicknesses (up to 3/8″) and includes an attractive built-in tile edge trim (tile border profile).
- M-Block™ waterproofing flange – ensures secure wall attachment and secure bonding to any shower wall waterproofing membrane system.
- Redblock’s unique slotted shelf – water drains away to keep shelf items cleaner and dryer. Also keeps your soap from slipping away.
- Integrated washcloth hanger.
- Quick and easy Installation.
- Solid, waterproof construction – a fully welded unibody structure.
- Cost effective because no complicated installation and tiling is required, as is the case with most conventional tiled niches.
- Easy to clean – smooth stainless steel finish.
But the N828 Stainless Steel Shower Niche includes some NEW FEATURES:
- A new vertical design (8″ x 28″ storage area)
- Three storage levels
- Extra height lower shelf for bulk size bottles
- Two shelves with Redblock’s unique slotted design
- Three notches at the front of the upper shelf to hang your washing puffs, scrub brush, or soap-on-a-rope.
WHY DO YOU NEED THE REDBLOCK N828 Stainless Steel Shower Niche?
The Redblock N828 Stainless Steel Shower Niche is a one of a kind finished shower storage niche, hand made by skilled craftsmen in small quantities.
So What Makes the REDBLOCK N828 Stainless Steel Shower Niche so unique you’re wondering….?
In short, the Redblock N828 Stainless Steel Shower Niche solves ALL of the 7 BIG problems commonly associated with ordinary shower niches:
The 7 BIG Problems with Ordinary Niches:
1. They DON’T guaranteed a waterproof Interior
2. They often DON’T bond to the shower wall waterproofing membrane (causing perimeter leaks).
3. They can easily compromise the structure of the shower wall (horizontal niches in particular). This is one of the LEAST RECOGNIZED shower niche problems.
4. EVERY tiled niche requires a difficult tile edge trim profile piece to be installed.
5. Most are NOT easy to install for a professional, let alone a homeowner.
6. There is NO guarantee of a beautiful finish (you rely on the skills of your tiling contractor)
7. Standing water creates a wet and sloppy mess because water can’t drain away from shelf surfaces.